Do you want to learn more about the power of learning in Thompson School District’s schools and help plan for future success? Please join us for our upcoming “Seeing Is Believing” events and Thompson2Life task force meetings.
“Seeing Is Believing” events provide an opportunity for parents, community members, and surrounding school districts to experience Personalized Learning in action in our middle and high schools. The host school develops the specific content for each meeting, which may include tours, demonstrations and discussions with students, teachers and administrators.
“Seeing Is Believing” events are open to the public and take place from 8:00 am to 9:00 am.
IMPORTANT: Please RSVP by the Wednesday before each event to Dodie Schroeder, Professional Learning Coach, at email@example.com or 970-613-6889.
Here is a list of the remaining upcoming events:
– November 16 – High Plains School K-8
– November 30 – Harold Ferguson High School
– December 14 – Lucile Erwin Middle School
– January 11 – Bill Reed Middle School
– January 25 – Walt Clark Middle School
– February 22 – Mountain View High School
– March 1 – Berthoud High School
– March 8 – Conrad Ball Middle School
Thompson2Life (T2L) is a task force comprised of parents, community members, teachers and administrators that meets monthly to research, discuss and make decisions regarding ways to ensure College, Career and Community Readiness for students Early Childhood through 12th grade (EC-12). These monthly discussions explore opportunities for personalized learning in a competency-based system. For more information on the task force, please visit http://www.thompsonschools.org/thompson2life
Thompson2Life events take place from 4:00 pm to 5:00 pm. Here is a list of the remaining upcoming meetings for the 2017-2018 school year:
– November 14 – Berthoud High School, Library
– December 12 – Mountain View High School, Library
– January 9 – Harold Ferguson High School, Auditorium
– February 13 – Thompson School District Board of Education room
– March 6 – Thompson School District Board of Education room
– April 10 – Thompson School District Board of Education room
– May 8 – Thompson School District Board of Education room